Friday, December 27, 2013

Lisbon, Portugal

Ever since I got my first taste of international travel, I could hardly wait to get back to Europe. So I began planning a three week backpacking adventure through Western Europe with my man over our winter break from school. 

We went on a hardcore budget and the whole trip to 5 countries and 7 cities cost under $3000, including the international airfare. I started off counting every penny, but lost track at the end, so I can't give you the exact number. We left the day after Christmas and landed in Lisbon, Portugal on December 27, 2012. Then began probably the best consecutive three weeks of my life to date. 

This trip also made me decide that I will be investing in a WAY better camera next time I take a long trip. The one I have is not the best, but enjoy the photos anyways!
Our only bags (We are explorers..obviously)







No comments:

Post a Comment