Monday, July 1, 2013

Howth

For my last day in Ireland, we took a short train ride to the port town of Howth. We had yet another rainy day, which was a bummer because we were hoping to go hiking. Little did I know that I would be back in Howth less than a year later on a very sunny day and get to go on my hike! Stay tuned for that adventure, as well as see the other four countries I got to visit on that trip.

This was also the day before Saint Patrick's day! Much to my regret, I left on my flight the morning of March 17 to return to the U.S. so I could get back to school on time. If I could go back, I think I would have stayed for Saint Paddy's day and missed a day or two of classes. But I did get a preview on the night of the 16th, and it was very fun!
Boats on the shore




Suspicious staircase?

Adorable hot chocolate

All green for Saint Paddy's Day

A rainy Saint Patrick's Day carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment