Monday, July 1, 2013

Galway and the Cliffs of Moher

After returning to Dublin from London, we woke up early the next day to get on a bus for a day trip to Galway where we would also see the Cliffs of Moher. It was about a two hour bus ride to Galway from Dublin, and we were on a tour bus most of the day to see the cliffs, so it was a lot of traveling in one day. But it was very much so worth it, because I think Galway is my favorite city I have visited in Europe so far (out of three cities so not that big of a deal I guess..) It was small, but still very lively. Not to mention that the Cliffs of Moher were amazing. We had bad weather, which was unfortunate because the pictures did not turn out the best. My camera battery also unfortunately died so I do not have many pictures from Galway itself.
Cliffs of Moher



Add caption
Galway

No comments:

Post a Comment